We’re interested in long term relationships vs. short term product sales. As a result our comprehensive approach involves:
- An initial consultation during which we get to know each other and conduct extensive discovery of your current situation as well as your investment and retirement objectives to determine if our firm can be of benefit.
- A series of follow up appointments during which we will provide detailed research and documentation of fees and risk involved with your current positions, identify areas in which we can improve your situation, share strategies and philosophies that make our firm different and culminate with the engineering of a Comprehensive Retirement Income, Tax and Beneficiary Plan.
- Implementation of the plan when you feel comfortable moving forward.
- On- going annual reviews to adjust your strategy should needs or circumstances change with additional consultations at any time via phone or scheduled appointment.
- Educational workshops and forums along with quarterly print newsletters, weekly email blasts and client appreciation events.
We welcome the opportunity to work with your existing estate attorney and/or CPA. If you don’t have these existing resources we have relationships with Elder law and Estate Planning Attorneys as well as CPAs and would be happy to personally introduce you.