THE NEW TAX REFORM ACT OF 2018
20 Questions Every Person, Family and Business Must Answer Soon!
Find out MORE about the new tax laws that are the most far reaching since 1986 and effect almost every person and business in the U.S. Many people will experience a net positive but exemptions and deductions have changed and you need to understand them.
Especially if you are retiring soon or have recently retired you must attend this complimentary workshop with Doug Ray of The Wealth Guardians Radio Show and take the guess work out of important decisions affecting your retirement and tax planning strategies.
In this upcoming one-hour workshop learn...
- #1: Many beloved deductions have been eliminated—that will need your attention
- #2: Where you live makes a difference in how the new tax rules impact you
- #3: A range of family tax issues on children, schooling, marriage, retirement, and estate planning have changed
- #4 Businesses and small business owners face a range of rule changes
There is no cost or obligation but you must reserve your seats by calling:
(336) 391-3409 or register online by clicking on this link: www.wealthguardians-events.com
|Tuesday, June 19th|
Broyhill Conference Center
at The Historic Broyhill
3540 Clemmons Road | Clemmons, NC 27102
Seating is limited. Please call to reserve your seat today!
The material covered during these events is most applicable for adults between the ages of 59 and 75. Please no children, brokers or other agents.